- Absolute accuracy at ± 0.01% of reading ± 0.006% of range at 25° C when used with a DTM-151 or 152.
- Standard sensitivity, 4 range operation up 2.2T.
- Temperature-compensated from 0°C to 50°C.
- Ideal to use in tandem with DTM-151 Digital Teslameter, in either serial or GPIB commuinication models.
- Minimum standard length of 2 meters.
- Available in different lengths of up to 30 meters.
LPT-141-2S, Hall Effect Probe, 2 meters
A versatile probe for your DTM-151 or DTM-152 teslameters. This probe has been calibrated with its calibration data burned in to a chip.
Standard 4 range at 0.3, 0.6, 1.2 and 3.0 Tesla. For single range options, please contact us using this link .
The cable is 7.2mm at its thickest when shielded and only 5.0mm when unshielded. LPT-141 probes are encapsulated using an aluminum shell case to protect from external mechanical elements. It has a probe head sensor dimension of 14x5x2mm.