- Corrected for Linearity and Temperature
- Accurate to 0.02% ,10°C to 50°C
- Can be calibrated up to 2.2 Tesla
- With or without display
- Probe head in either encapsulated or PCB
- Minimum standard cable length of 2 meters
- Power Supply not included
HPCS Analogue Corrected Hall Probe
Analog Corrected Hall Probe with choice of maximum field up to 2.2 Tesla.
The HPCS analog probe can be fitted with an encapsulated hall sensor or mounted in a standard PCB.
The probe has fast response rate of 200khz.
Accuracy is at ±0.02% of full scale + 0.01% of field +0.00002 tesla up to 10khz.